Help us to make a difference – how you can help
- On the Home Page of this website is a Donate Button or please click here.
- If you are a parent of a current student you can make a voluntary donation via ParentPay and complete the Gift Aid Declaration form to enable us to claim Gift Aid on your donation.
- Limpsfield Grange now has Equivalency Determination Certification which means we are able to accept international donations and funding.
- Next time you are making a purchase from Amazon please take a look at our Wish List found at https://amzn.eu/6Lvn1k3
- Sign up to the Tandridge Lottery https://www.tandridgelottery.co.uk/support/limpsfield-grange-school– the school receives 50% of the ticket purchases and you could win £25,000!
- Spread the word about the school to work colleagues, friends and family. If you know of an organisation or club which annually supports a charity why not suggest Limpsfield Grange School?
If you would like any further information on our fundraising activities please contact Kerry Munroe, Fundraising Lead – email firstname.lastname@example.org