Limpsfield Grange School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of children’s welfare. All appointments are subject to an enhanced criminal records check. The school follows the safer recruiting guidance, and references will be requested prior to interview.
Experienced Examination Officer
to start as soon as possible
10 hours per week (these will be flexible depending upon exams)
Salary: PS7 £27,099 per annum (£6,417 pro-rata), 39 weeks of the year (term time plus 5 INSET days)
We are looking for someone to ensure the smooth and efficient running of internal and external examinations across the school.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with exam boards, the JCQ, staff, students’ parents and governors.
- Liaising with teaching staff
- Managing and training the team of invigilators, readers and scribes
- Managing the examination entry process
- Managing examination days and examination results
Candidates will need to be flexible as working hours will vary depending upon the examination schedules and the candidate will need to be present for all exams and for 2 days over the GCSE results period in August.
We can offer you a rewarding and challenging position within our friendly school environment.