For existing students please order uniform through ParentPay, the school will give your daughter the most appropriate size.
For new admissions uniform will be available for you to purchase at your induction day.
There are three items of school uniform that are only available to purchase from school and these are the school jumper (currently £25), PE polo shirt (currently £9) and PE hoodie (currently £18). All other uniform, can be purchased from a retailer of your choice. Some students like to wear a blazer, these are optional. If your daughter does want to wear a blazer, then a school badge for attaching to the blazer can be purchased from school (currently £5.00). Please ensure all items are named. Uniform will be available to purchase at the end of the induction day (Year 6 only). Uniform orders for existing students should be made via ParentPay.
The only jewellery that is allowed is a watch and one pair of small stud earrings (one earring each ear). Students are not allowed to wear any jewellery during PE or swimming. If your daughter has pierced ears, she must be able to remove her own earrings and be able to put them back in again, independently. No other piercings are allowed. Students will be asked to remove any other items of jewellery and these will be looked after by staff until the end of the school day. The school cannot accept any responsibility for jewellery worn at school. Students may wear light make-up if they wish to do so. Their make-up should be subtle and not immediately noticeable. If it is deemed by the staff as not appropriate for the school environment, the student will be asked to remove it immediately. False eyelashes (including strip and individual eyelashes), Length Volumise and Lift lashes, nail varnish, French Manicure (white tip), acrylic or gel nails (including BIAB) are not permitted and parents will be asked to support their daughter in removing these. There are currently no fixed rules about the presentation of hair, including colour. Long hair must be tied back for certain activities.
Students may bring their mobile phones and other electronic devices to school, including smart watches. Students are allowed to keep their mobile phones, electronic devices and smart watches until they are handed to their form tutor at 9am, however they are not allowed to take photos or videos of themselves, each other, staff or the school site and buildings. Limpsfield Grange does not accept any responsibility for items that are lost or damaged whilst on school premises. They are stored securely by the form tutor until they are returned to the student at 3.35pm. Students are not allowed access to their phones or electronic devices during the school day (between 9am and 3.35pm).
- Black skirt or smart black trousers (not jeans or leggings). In the summer, smart black shorts (knee length) are permitted.
- White polo shirt or white long or short sleeve shirt
- Black school jumper (available to purchase from school)
- Plain and all black shoes, boots or trainers (no white/coloured soles or coloured logos)
- Plain white or plain black socks or plain black or plain natural colour tights. Black leggings can be worn under a skirt instead of tights, but not on their own. Black socks should be worn with black leggings, white or coloured socks and black leggings are not permitted.
- Warm coat and/or waterproof jacket
- LGS polo shirt (available to purchase from school)
- LGS hoodie (available to purchase from school)
- Black leggings, shorts or jogging/tracksuit bottoms
If you are experiencing difficulties with paying for your child’s school uniform, you are welcome to make an application to the Hardship Fund Hardship Fund Policy